Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I have another Idea

.
I just saw that the Mayor of London (Boris Johnson):

has recommended that non-Muslims take the opportunity of the month of Ramadan to fast, along with their Muslim neighbors, in order to promote "understanding between cultures."

Here’s a better idea. One of my degrees is in Comparative Religion. As a result, I have read the Koran about a dozen times. (I have three copies in my library.)

Instead of fasting for Ramadan go out and buy or borrow or even look up the Koran on the Internet. Read the book. Discover for yourself if Islam is really a religion of peace. Learn for yourself if you would seriously consider converting (of your own free will) to Islam.

Enough with the pretending to be a Muslim by fasting during Ramadan … go read their book. Find out what Muslims really believe.

READ MORE

No comments: