Thursday, July 23, 2009

Obama’s Jedi Mind Trick: We’ve Been Put on Notice

.



That’s right. Obama’s putting everyone on notice [Re: health care shall pass]. Dare not oppose him and bet not against him. Enough of the 'chatter'.

I keep waiting for the liberal cynics to step up and be, oh, I don’t know…CYNICAL about this guy, but maybe George Lucas is right. Maybe Obama is a Jedi. Because when there is cynicism, it melts…

“Henry Waxman’s in charge of the health plan?” says the cynic, “Oh, Lord. He’s an idiot. This thing’ll never happen.”

Obama appears, waving his hand like Obi-Wan Kenobi,

“I’m putting you on notice.”
I’ve been put on notice.

"I heard a lot of chatter."
Sorry for the chatter.

"This thing will happen."
This thing will happen. Obama’s gonna change it. This thing will happen...

I’m not calling Obama the Antichrist, but in this context he is the opposite of the messiah so many seem to think him. It seems like his supporters are looking for the divine, but what they’ve got is a politician.

Some day they're going to be pissed.

[Sooner would be better than later.]

READ MORE

No comments: