Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The New Contract

Subject: NPAC Action - txt 2010 lbrty -
I ran for Congress because I want to help change the way we do business in Washington, D.C. Throughout my first year in office, I have stood up for principles that will guide our country back toward the path of freedom and prosperity. I truly believe the biggest issues facing our country right now are the lack of fiscal discipline and the exponential expansion of government. The American people deserve a blueprint for policymaking that is built upon the Constitution of the United States...

For this reason, I am introducing the Contract for the American Dream. It is a congressional action plan for the 112th Congress. We encourage lawmakers and those seeking office to sign the pledge, and join the cause.



READ MORE


.

No comments: