Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Support Domestic Energy Production. Sign the Petition Today!

Why do we import so much oil when 112 billion barrels of it lie untapped right here in America? Domestic oil and gas production is safer, more stable, and it’s possible. And it reduces our reliance on foreign oil in a highly competitive global market. Shouldn’t we be using our own energy resources?

The Partnership for America’s Energy Security believes in stronger, more forward-thinking energy policies. We believe domestic oil and gas production will make America’s future stronger. Join our fight by signing our petition for domestic energy production!



I made sure my legislators know exactly how I feel about these potentially damaging proposals. I took action here, and I urge you to do the same. It just takes a minute, but it can change the future of energy for America. Please visit and take action today.



READ MORE

No comments: