Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fox Has Done Fairest Job Covering Campaign

Here's something you never hear from a Democrat: of all the cable networks, Fox News is doing the fairest job covering an issue.

Yet, that's exactly what Gov. Ed Rendell (D-Penn.), an outspoken Hillary Clinton supporter, said on "Fox & Friends" Monday.

I kid you not.

[I'm not the Fox booster some would describe me as - I actually dislike virtually all of their evening programming (the weekend business stuff is ok). But I forward pieces like this because visiting the media monitoring sites as I do I know that time and again, Fox newscasts (vs. their 'opinion' shows) either break stories other networks seem to ignore and/or do a better job of providing some degree of context beyond the one-sided versions of their competitors.
thems just the facts]


READ MORE

No comments: